Last Updated: April 1, 2015
- Information DrKnows Collects
- Information User Provides
- Information Provided by Others
- Information User Expressly Authorizes DrKnows to Collect
- Technical and Usage Information
- How DrKnows Uses Information
- Personal Information
- Non-Personal Information
- How DrKnows Shares Information
- Personal Information
- Background Checks
- Non-Personal Information
- Business Transactions
- User Choices Regarding the Sharing of User’s Personal Information
- User’s Communication Choices
- Changing or Removing User’s Personal Information and Closing User’s Account
- Collection of Information from Children
- How DrKnows Protects Information
- Links to Other Websites
- Contact DrKnows
Information DrKnows Collects
Site Visitors can access and browse certain portions of the DrKnows.com Site without disclosing Personal Information. HoDrKnows and DrKnows.comver, like most DrKnows and DrKnows.combsites, DrKnows.com passively collects certain information from Users computers, such as the User’s IP address and DrKnows and DrKnows.comb browser user agent, when the User browses the Site. Visitors who access and browse the Site without registering are defined as "Site Visitors." In order to utilize some of the Services offered by DrKnows.com, the User must register with DrKnows.com. All users who register with DrKnows.com are "Registered Users."
Information User Provides
Regardless of whether User is a Site Visitor or a Registered User, DrKnows will store all Personal Information that the User provides to DrKnows.com when registering, posting an employment position, posting a profile, and/or communicating through the Site, discussing care options over the phone, utilizing mobile applications or that User otherwise provides on the Site or by phone, email, facsimile, postal mail, or in-person. User represents and warrants to DrKnows that User has the right and authority to provide DrKnows and DrKnows.com all Personal Information User provides about self or others. User may provide DrKnows and DrKnows.com this Personal Information in various ways, including:
- When registering
- When User registers directly through DrKnows.com, DrKnows.com will collect and store theinformation that User provides to DrKnows and DrKnows.com directly on Site’s online registration forms. This may include, among other information:
- User’s first and last name
- User’s email address
- User’s home address
- User’s gender
- User’s birthday
- User’s phone number
- Some Users may have the opportunity to register with DrKnows.com by connecting through Facebook's application programming interface (API). Please review Section I.B.4 below to learn about the information DrKnows.com accesses, collects and stores if User registers for DrKnows.com through Facebook.
- If User registers for a Service that requires User to pay a fee, DrKnows.com will also collect User’s credit card type, number, expiration date, and security code as DrKnows and DrKnows.comll as User’s billing address and date of birth for payment purposes, if not previously provided.
- When posting an employment position
- If User is a Care Seeker, DrKnows and DrKnows.com collect and store all of the additional information that User provides on User’s job posting or that is otherwise included in an auto-generated job posting. This may include, among other information:
- the type of care that User is seeking, User’s schedule, location, hourly rate, number of children and ages (if applicable), narrative job description, requirements for a Care Provider (such as ability to drive)
- pictures and other images User chooses to provide health information, should User choose to provide such information
- any other information User elects to include in a job posting
- When posting a profile:
- If User is a Care Provider, DrKnows and DrKnows.com collect and store all of the additional information that User provides to in the User’s profile. This may include, among other information:
- details on the care User offers, including for example the type of care User or entity provides,
- availability, location, level of education, languages spoken, ability to drive
- related services User provides
- pictures User elects to post
- User’s phone numbers
- references, if User chooses to provide them
- any other information User chooses to include in User’s profile
- By telephone, facsimile, email, postal mail, or interpersonal interaction
- Both Site Visitors and Registered Users may provide Personal Information to DrKnows.com when contacting a DrKnows Care Advisor or utilizing certain Services DrKnows.com may offer by telephone or in-person. For example, if User calls DrKnows to discuss care options over the phone, DrKnows will collect and store all of the Personal Information User chooses to provide to DrKnows, including but not limited to, financial information, information about the care User or User’s loved one needs, health information about User or the loved one for whom User is seeking care, User’s contact information, etc. If User provides information about someone other than self, User represents that User has authority to do so.
- Otherwise through the Site or by telephone, email, postal mail, chat, facsimile, or interpersonal communication
- Certain Registered Users may provide Personal Information on the Site through other Site features and offerings such as DrKnows online communications, groups and payment platforms and other care offerings. In some cases, Site Visitors may have the ability to provide DrKnows Personal Information through the Site, such as contact information. In addition, both Registered Users and Site Visitors may choose to provide DrKnows additional Personal Information by phone, email, postal mail, facsimile, interpersonal communication, or chat. DrKnows and DrKnows.com collect and store all of the Personal Information User provides through these channels. Moreover, if User provides information about someone other than self through any of these channels, User represents that User has authority to do so.
Information Provided by OthersBy Site Visitors, Registered Users and Others
DrKnows.com also captures and collects information that Site Visitors, Registered Users and others provide about each other. For example, Care Providers may invite Site Visitors, Registered Users or others to rate and indicate their relationship to the Care Provider on the DrKnows.com Site. Additionally, certain DrKnows.com Registered Users may post reviews about individual Care Providers. DrKnows.com may also obtain and post audio recordings of Care Provider references, which may also be accessed from the Site. In addition, certain Registered Users may communicate directly with each other through DrKnows.com platforms. Site Visitors, Registered Users and others also may provide DrKnows.com information about Registered Users by phone, email, facsimile, chat, postal mail, or interpersonal communication. DrKnows and DrKnows.com captures and stores all information it receives from Site Visitors, Registered Users and others about other Registered Users and Site Visitors.By third parties to verify Userr information and representations
- User’s name
- User’s profile picture
- User’s email address
- User’s gender
- User’s birthday
- User’s location (i.e. city)
- the names and pictures of User’s Facebook friends
- User’s interests and affinity networks
- Other information User makes publicly available via Facebook
If User engages a service provider through DrKnows.com, such as a home care agency or a payments processor, that service provider may provide DrKnows.com with Personal Information about User or User’s loved ones such as information relating to User’s transactions with them.By other sources
In addition, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may obtain from other sources publicly available Personal Information, such as demographic data, and other information to enable DrKnows and DrKnows.com to comply with regulatory requirements, to ensure the accuracy of data, to better understand User’s likely interests, to prevent fraud, etc.
Information User Expressly Authorizes DrKnows to Collect
DrKnows and DrKnows.com may, from time to time, request permission to collect Personal Information from or about User. For example, if User uses a DrKnows.com mobile application, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may request permission to access information about the contacts listed in User’s mobile device phone book when User initiates an address book search for friends who have downloaded the application. DrKnows and DrKnows.com may also request permission to access and store User’s location. If User grants permission, DrKnows and DrKnows.com will access and or store such information unless User subsequently opts out by adjusting the settings on User’s mobile device.
Technical and Usage InformationLog files, IP addresses and information about User’s computer and mobile device
When User visits the Site, DrKnows.com receives the internet protocol ("IP") address of User’s computer (or the proxy server User uses to access the internet), User’s computer operating system and type of DrKnows and DrKnows.comb browser User is using. If User is using a mobile device, DrKnows.com may also receive User’s mobile device id (UDID), or another unique identifier, and mobile operating system. DrKnows may correlate this information with other Personal Information DrKnows has about User. Additionally, when User visits the DrKnows.com DrKnows and DrKnows.combsite DrKnows and DrKnowc.om and any third parties used to place ads on the DrKnows.com Site automatically receive the URL of the DrKnows and DrKnows.combpage from which User came. If User clicks on an ad, DrKnows.com and any such third party may also receive the URL of the page User was on when User clicked the ad and the URL of the site associated with the ad that User clicked.Cookies and other technologies
When Users visit the DrKnows.com Site or open one of the DrKnows.com emails, DrKnows.com may allow authorized third parties, such as ad servers, ad agencies, ad exchanges, ad technology vendors and research firms, to place or recognize a unique cookie, pixel, and/or similar technologies on User’s browser in order to provide User relevant DrKnows.com advertisements as User surfs the Internet. These advertisements may be targeted to User based on information these authorized third parties know or infer about User and include in the cookies placed on User’s browser and/or information about User’s Internet browsing activities gathered through User’s browser. If User prefer not to receive these online behavioral advertisements, User may opt-out here. In order for the opt-out to work, User’s browser must be set to accept third party cookies. Furthermore, if User buys a new computer or mobile device, change DrKnows and DrKnows.comb browsers or delete the opt-out cookie, User will need to perform the opt-out task again. Please note that if User opt-outs User may continue to receive DrKnows.com advertisements as User surfs the Internet, including contextual ads based on the content on a DrKnows and DrKnows.combpage User is visiting. HoDrKnows and DrKnows.comver, these advertisements will not be displayed based on information contained in, or collected by, cookies or other technologies placed on User’s browser when User visits the DrKnows.com Site or opens DrKnows.com emails.Social media features and widgets
How DrKnows Uses InformationPersonal Information
In general, the Personal Information DrKnows.com collects is used (1) to improve DrKnows.com Services and to enhance Users’ experience with DrKnows.com, (2) to enable DrKnows and DrKnows.com to provide a safer community for all DrKnows.com Registered Users, and (3) to help DrKnows and DrKnows.com to communicate with Users.
For example, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may use User’s Personal Information to:
- register and service User’s account.
- include in Care Seeker job postings and Care Provider profiles.
- contact User in response to questions and solicit feedback and input from User.
- enable Care Seekers and Care Providers to search based on the Personal Information the other
- has made available on the DrKnows.com Site, and the information others have provided about them.
- connect Care Seekers with Care Providers that appear to meet their needs and preferences.
- enable Registered Users to search for, find, interact, connect and share information with other
- Registered Users they may have an interest in interacting with.
- enable Registered Users who connect to DrKnows.com through Facebook to see which of their Facebook friends who have connected to DrKnows.com through Facebook are Registered Users or friends with other Registered Users who have connected to DrKnows.com through Facebook.
- verify information User provide us as DrKnows and DrKnows.comll as the representations and warranties User makes
- otherwise help protect the safety and integrity of the Site and DrKnows.com Users.
- target promotional messages or content on the DrKnows.com Site, via email or other ads on
- DrKnows.com or third party sites.
In general, DrKnows and DrKnows.com use the Non Personal Information collected to help improve DrKnows and DrKnows.com Services and customize the User experience, for example by providing targeted useful features and promotions based on the type of Service Users seek. DrKnows and DrKnows.com also aggregate the information collected via cookies and similar technologies to use in statistical analysis to help us track trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our ads and analyze patterns in the use of DrKnows.com.
How DrKnows Shares Information
In addition to using the information collected by DrKnows.com for the purposes described above, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may also share User’s information with various third parties, as described below. Please review the DrKnows.com sharing policy closely, especially with respect to User’s Personal Information. By using the DrKnows.com Site or DrKnows.com Services, User agrees to allow DrKnows and DrKnows.com to share the Personal Information User provides to DrKnows and DrKnows.com in the ways described below. User’s ability to make changes to what information is shared is described below in Section IV.Personal Information With All Site Visitors and Registered Users
If User is a Care Seeker or a Care Provider, in order to increase User’s chances of finding employment or finding the care User needs, DrKnows and DrKnows.com share with Site Visitors and Registered Users the information that is included in User’s job posting or profile, aside from User’s contact information, as well as the following registration information, which DrKnows and DrKnows.com may include in User’s job posting or profile: User’s first name, first initial of User’s last name, city, state, profile picture, and if User is a Care Provider, User’s gender and, unless User opst-out, User’s age. With certain exceptions, User chooses how much detail User wants to include in either User’s job posting or User’s profile; however, the more information User shares, the better chance User has of finding either cares services or an opportunity for employment. DrKnows and DrKnows.com may also share on User’s profile or job posting any company reviews User has posted on the DrKnows.com Site and whether User has connected to DrKnows.com through Facebook. If User is a Care Provider and has elected to verify certain information with DrKnows.com or to have a background check performed, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may also disclose that information in User’s profile in addition to any payment or payroll preferences User has indicated.
If User posts information in a DrKnows.com online group forum, that information may be viewed by any Site Visitor or Registered User who accesses the forum.
DrKnows and DrKnows.com may display personal testimonials of Registered Users and other endorsements on the DrKnows.com Site or in other marking materials. These testimonials or endorsements may include Non-Personal Information such as the Registered User's first name, first initial of last name, town and state. With a Registered User's consent, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may include Personal Information such as User’s full name.With other Registered Users and corporate providers
In addition to the information that is provided to all visitors to DrKnows.com, Care Provider reviews and references are made available to certain Registered Users. If User is a Care Provider, User’s phone number will be visible to certain Registered Users if User chooses to share it in User’s profile. In addition, User’s approximate residential location (through Google map plotting) is made available to certain Registered Users unless User elects to keep that information confidential.
If User is a Care Seeker or a Care Provider, User will appear in search result listings if User matches the search criteria used by a Care Provider or Care Seeker, as applicable. Similarly, User may appear in emails sent to Care Providers or Care Seekers in User’s area. Care Seekers may opt-out of being included in Care Provider search results and in certain emails sent to Care Providers. In addition, if User is a Care Seeker and User views the profile of certain Care Providers, those Care Providers will be able to see that User has viewed their profiles unless User opts-out of that information sharing.
If User is a Registered User, User’s DrKnows.com online status may be made available to other Registered Users unless User elects to keep that information confidential.
If User connects to DrKnows.com through Facebook, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may allow any of User’s Facebook friends who have connected to DrKnows.com through Facebook to see that User is a Registered User. In addition, other Registered Users who have connected to DrKnows.com through Facebook will be able to see if User is friends with any of their Facebook friends or if User shares certain affinities or interests with them.
If User registers for our mobile applications, other Registered Users of those applications may search for User by name, email address or other information. If they do, User’s name and profile photo will appear in the search results list and the searcher may contact User through the application to request to join User’s network or invite User to join theirs. No other Personal Information on the application will be shared with the Registered User unless User expressly allows them into User’s network. However, all information User post to the application will be available to all members of User’s network, including User’s location when User posts to the application if User have given DrKnows and DrKnows.com permission to access and collect User’s location information.
If DrKnows and DrKnows.com terminate User’s registration for any reason, DrKnows and DrKnows.com reserve the right to send a notice of User’s termination to other Registered Users with whom DrKnows and DrKnows.com believe User has corresponded.With vendors/service providers
DrKnows and DrKnows.com also share Personal Information with vendors who perform services on behalf of DrKnows.com, including without limitation vendors who provide email services, demographic information, or geo-location information, vendors who perform background checks or verification checks, vendors who process credit card payments, vendors who run classified advertising businesses, and vendors who send SMS messages to Registered Users' mobile phone numbers, in each case to the extent applicable. DrKnows.com has selected vendors who maintain high standards with respect to privacy and agree to use the Personal Information only to perform specific services on behalf of DrKnows.com.With listings in Google and other public search engines
In an effort to further facilitate the ability for Care Seekers or Care Providers to find a caregiver or position of employment, selected information contained in Care Seeker job postings and Care Provider profiles, which may include photo, first name, first initial of last name, city, state, and job/provider description, may also be shared with third party search engines and other vendors who operate classified advertising businesses, and thus may be listed in third party web site search results (e.g., Google), which would make that information available to the public and allow them to link to User’s DrKnows.com posting. Registered Users can opt-out of this sharing by adjusting their account settings. If User posts information in a DrKnows.com online group forum, User’s content, including User’s name as the contributor, may be displayed in third party search engine results and available to the public.With Facebook if User connects to DrKnows.com through Facebook
If User connect to DrKnows.com through Facebook's API, User may elect to post certain of User’s activities on DrKnows.com back to User’s Facebook account. User will be prompted to decide whether or not to share those DrKnows.com activities back to User’s Facebook account. With third parties to send User direct mail from other companies
DrKnows and DrKnows.com may share certain of User’s Personal Information, such as User’s name, postal address and other information DrKnows and DrKnows.com know about User such as User’s age, presence of children and the type of care User is seeking to third parties in the business of facilitating communications, such as direct mail brokers, to enable them to send User postal mail advertisements from companies whose products DrKnows and DrKnows.com believe may be of interest to User. DrKnows and DrKnows.com do not share email addresses for this purpose, and DrKnows and DrKnows.com do not allow these third parties to provide User’s personal information directly to the companies whose products are being advertised. If User does not want to receive these advertisements and prefers that DrKnows and DrKnows.com do not share User’s information with these third party communication facilitators for that purpose, User may opt-out by adjusting User’s account settings.As required by law or for reasons of safety
User acknowledges and agrees that DrKnows and DrKnows.com may disclose information DrKnows and DrKnows.com have collected about User if required to do so by law or if DrKnows and DrKnows.com, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law), or to protect or defend DrKnows.com's, or a third party's, rights or property. DrKnows and DrKnows.com may also reserve the right to disclose information DrKnows and DrKnows.com have collected about User for purposes of protecting the health and safety of the DrKnows.com community and Registered Users, such as in the case of risk of harm or violence against any person (including User).With our affiliates
User acknowledges and agrees that to the maximum extent permitted by law DrKnows and DrKnows.com may disclose any of the information DrKnows and DrKnows.com have collected about User to any of our affiliates or subsidiaries, for the purposes of providing User with the Services, operating the Site, and our other commercial purposes.With User’s Consent
DrKnows and DrKnows.com also may share User’s Personal Information with a third party if User consents to the sharing.Background checks
DrKnows.com offers various background check services from consumer reporting agencies. If User orders a preliminary, preferred or preferred + background check to be run on User in response to a request by a Care Seeker who is considering hiring User and the check comes back clean or with information that does not result in DrKnows.com suspending or terminating User’s account, DrKnows and DrKnows.com will forward the check to the Care Seeker who requested it. The results of a preliminary, preferred or preferred + background check that results in DrKnows.com suspending or terminating User’s account will not be shared with other users. If User authorizes a premium background check to be run on User in response to a request by a Care Seeker who is considering hiring User, the results of the check will be shared directly with the Care Seeker. If User has requested a background check through DrKnows.com, a statement may be included in User’s profile to confirm that User has completed that check. However, DrKnows and DrKnows.com will not share the check or results with any other Site Visitor or Registered User unless User specifically consents. The service provider who completes the background check may send the results to User by email or postal mail. User acknowledges that sensitive material may be included in User’s background check and that User is responsible for providing DrKnows, DrKnows.com, and our service provider (if applicable) with correct mailing information.Non Personal Information
User’s Choices Regarding the Sharing of User’s Personal Information
Registered Users have control over what optional Personal Information they choose to share with DrKnows and DrKnows.com when utilizing DrKnows and DrKnows.com Services (such as pictures, certain details in a job description or profile, etc.).
In addition, Registered Users have the following opt out choices with respect to the sharing of their Personal Information:
- Registered Users can opt out of having their DrKnows.com online status visible to other Registered Users who are on DrKnows.com.
- Registered Users can opt out of having information contained in their job postings or caregiver profiles shared with third party web sites to be listed in third party search engine results such as Google.
- Registered Users who have connected to DrKnows.com through Facebook may subsequently opt out of having certain of their Facebook information shared with DrKnows.com and certain of their DrKnows.com information shared with Facebook by disabling Facebook Connect in their account settings.
- If a Care Provider has chosen to have his/her phone number made available to other Registered Users but later decides he/she no longer wishes to make it available, he/she may change his/her election.
- Care Providers can opt out of having their approximate residential location (through Google map plotting) visible to Registered Users by calling DrKnows at 844-375-6697.
- Care Providers can opt out of having their age visible to Registered Users.
- Care Seekers can opt out of appearing in Care Provider search results and in certain Care Provider emails by adjusting their account settings to not allow Care Providers to initiate contact with them. Care Seekers can also opt out of allowing Care Providers to view that they have viewed the Care Providers' profiles.
- Registered Users can opt out of our sharing their Personal Information with third party communication facilitators who may send them direct mail solicitations on behalf of other companies by adjusting User’s account settings or sending us an email through this link and requesting that DrKnows and DrKnows.com opt User out of information sharing.
- Users of a DrKnows.com mobile application, who have given DrKnows.com permission to access certain information from their mobile device such as their location, may subsequently opt out of that information sharing by adjusting the settings in their mobile device.
Except as otherwise provided above, User may call DrKnows at 844-375-6697, or adjust User’s account settings to opt out of any of the above information sharing that is applicable to User’s account. User’s opt out preferences will take effect within 10 days of receipt of User’s request.
User’s Communication Choices
By becoming a DrKnows.com Registered User, User is consenting to receive certain email communications from DrKnows.com, such as special offers, tips and advice, notifications of new Care Seekers or Care Providers in User’s area, customer surveys and administrative notices.
User may also opt-out of receiving unsolicited marketing calls from DrKnows.com regarding User’s DrKnows.com account by adjusting User’s settings in User’s account settings.
If User has opted in to receive text messages from DrKnows.com but would now like to opt out, User may do so by adjusting User’s settings in User’s account settings. User also has a choice to stop DrKnows.com from contacting User by phone for marketing purposes by adjusting User’s settings in User’s account settings.
If User is a Care Seeker, certain Care Providers may initiate contact with User directly using the messaging features of the DrKnows.com Site. User has an option at any time to stop permitting Care Providers from initiating contact with User by adjusting User’s settings in User’s account settings.
Changing or Removing User’s Personal Information and Closing User’s Account
If the Personal Information User provided when User registered changes, User may update this information by logging into User’s account and accessing User’s account settings. If User would like to remove some of the Personal Information User has posted on the Site, such as information User posted in profiles and job postings, User may do so by editing or deleting that item in User’s My Profile & Setting area or User’s My Job area. To request removal of other Personal Information User has voluntarily posted on the DrKnows.com Site, such as information User may have posted in online group forums, contact 844-375-6697 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may not be able to reasonably accommodate User’s request to remove User’s Personal Information, in which case DrKnows and DrKnows.com will let User know if DrKnows and DrKnows.com are unable to do so and why.
If User no longer wishes to participate in the Services of DrKnows.com, User may close User’s account directly in the account settings portion of User’s account.
If User closes User’s DrKnows.com account, DrKnows and DrKnows.com will remove User’s name and other Personal Information from our publicly viewable database. If User closes User’s account, DrKnows and DrKnows.com have no obligation to retain User’s information, and may delete any or all of User’s account information without liability. However, DrKnows and DrKnows.com may retain information related to User if DrKnows and DrKnows.com believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, Non-Personal Information, account recovery, auditing records, enforcing rights and obligations under DrKnows.com agreements or if required by law. DrKnows.com may also retain and use User’s information if necessary to provide the Services to other Registered Users. For example, just as an email User may send to another person through an email service provider resides in that person's inbox even after User deletes it from User’s sent files or closes User’s account, emails User sends to others through DrKnows.com to other Users, as DrKnows and well as User’s contributions to DrKnows.com groups, may remain visible to others after User has closed User’s account. Similarly, other information User has shared with others, or that others have copied, may also remain visible. DrKnows.com disclaims any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms herein) of information or any obligation not to delete the information. DrKnows.com does not control when search engines update their search index or cache, which may contain certain job posts, profile or other information that has since been removed from the DrKnows.com Site.
Collection of Information from Children
The DrKnows.com Site and Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Accordingly, DrKnows.com does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
How DrKnows Protects Information
DrKnows and DrKnows.com have implemented industry-recognized safeguards to help protect User’s information from unauthorized access. These safeguards include:
DrKnows.com uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard method for computers to communicate securely without risk of manipulation or recipient impersonation. DrKnows and DrKnows.com utilize SSL in the online registration process, in the login process, and in the account management section of the Site.
DrKnows.com uses strong encryption technology to protect sensitive information.
DrKnows.com employs firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and system monitoring to protect against unauthorized access of our systems.
User’s accounts are also protected by the password User utilizes to access User’s online account with DrKnows.com, and DrKnows and DrKnows.com urge User to take steps to keep User’s password safe. If User feel User’s password has been compromised, User should change it immediately by logging into User’s account and visiting the "My Profile & Settings" section. After User has finished using our Site, User should log out of User’s DrKnows.com account and exit User’s browser.
DRKNOWS AND DRKNOWS.COM TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT USER’S INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF SUCH FIREWALLS AND SECURE SERVER SOFTWARE. BY USING OUR SITE, USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO ASSUME THESE RISKS.
Links to Other Websites
DrKnows.com reserves the right to change this policy and our Terms of Service at any time. DrKnows and DrKnows.com will notify User about significant changes in the way DrKnows and DrKnows.com treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the email address registered in User’s account, or by placing a prominent notice on our Site, so that User can choose whether to continue using our Services. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days after DrKnows and DrKnows.com issue notifications. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately upon posting of the updated policy on our Site. User should periodically review www.DrKnows.com/privacy for updates. User’s use of the Site or the Services after such effective date will constitute acceptance by User of such changes.